martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013

REDACTION.

PARAGRAPH 1: Introduction.

My weekends start on Friday I went to party with my friends ate field and stayed there all day until the evening.

PARAGRAPH 2: Saturday.

On Saturday I usually get up late, then I went shopping with  my sister, we bought a lot of clothes and we were eating at my aunt´s house, then I went to fix my house and went to town to celebrate his birthday Gala.

PARAGRAPH 3: Sunday.

On Sunday I woke up early because I had a lot of studying, after eating I slept at naptime and at six my mother woke me up to continue to study, then after you finish studying fix the suitcase and went to Badajoz.

PARAGRAPH 4: Your favourite part.

My favourite part of the weekend is has been when I went to spend the day whit my friends in the country and be with my family in the village.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario